- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease/Interventional Cardiology
- Palliative Care
- Hospital Medicine
- Podiatry/Podiatric Surgery
- Wound Care
- Orthopedic Surgery
- General Surgery/Vascular Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Oncology
NP / PA
- Primary Care
Compensation / Benefits*
We take care of you because you take care of our patients.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Semi-Annual Incentive Bonuses that reward Quality
- PTO 160 hours in the first year
- Generous CME and Professional Expense Fund
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- 401(k) with partial matching
- Executive Savings Plan with partial matching
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase options with six-month look-back
- Professional Development
- Optional Insurance Plans for Life, Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long-term/Short-term Disability Insurance
- Liability Coverage
*Individual compensation may vary by specialty, market, work experience, and other factors. Contact us for details.
WelllMed’s beginning and nucleus are in San Antonio, Texas but our footprint continues to grow across the country. Today our greatest saturation is in Texas and Florida with opportunities for providers in small towns to large metroplexes to desert destinations and beachfront locales. We have a vast array of locations suitable for a family, nature lover or jet setter.
If you are interested in learning more about opportunities for physicians, nurse practitioners, or physician assistants, please reach out to our recruitment partner, PROVENIR at (210) 479-3444 or (800) 577-6016 or wellmed@provenirUSA.com or TEXT Message: (210)709-6380.